16 Nov L&W Power Corp is Hiring: Outside Sales Engineer
L&W Power Corporation has represented some of the largest manufacturers of power electronics for the last 35 years. We are expanding our outside sales force and are seeking a motivated, experienced Outside Sales Engineer with field sales experience to be based in Illinois. You will be an integral part of our team, managing current client relationships and prospecting for new clients. This is a great opportunity to work with engineers of our customers while representing companies such as Eaton, Methode Electronics, Mitsubishi Electric, and Powerex among other top manufacturers of power electronics.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary and commissions with no cap on commissions
- Medical, Dental, and Disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Maintain a high quality sales function that includes but is not limited to:
– Accurately and expeditiously prepare and present product information to the customers.
– Work as a team member within the company by communicating opportunities, ideas and problems with management and technical staff.
– Maintain all pertinent customer documentation.
– Provide solutions to customer service issues within one business day. (Exceptions will be made if solution is delayed due to manufacturer inability to deliver.)
- Scheduling appointments and meetings with existing customer base.
- Customer program/project identification and management.
- Broaden account contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree; technical degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years field sales experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, organization, presentation, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success in maintaining and growing existing business as well as proactively looking for and securing new opportunities leveraging a multi-line synergistic product portfolio
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, and analytical skills with a proven track record of qualifying business opportunities, conducting needs assessments, and securing the business.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com